« Home | 200NL treating me well. » | Things are running...but not good. » | People Actually Read This Shit? » | Right on Time » | Staying even is worse than losing. » | Building a Bankroll »

I hate poker.

Well I haven't updated in a while because I didn't really feel up to it. I had the worst downswing of my career and just kept going down down down. Anyway, I think I finally came out of it and things are looking a bit better now, but still kinda shakey.

I have decided to play less tables and really concentrate on my game. Going for quality rather than quantity for a little while at least. Although I will miss out on a lot of rakeback, I think that playing less tables will really improve my game because I will be able to concentrate on the action. Hopefully I will be able to move up stakes a little quicker, because I don't think I need as big of a bankroll to play 2 tables than I do to play 8 tables because my edge is much larger.

Outside of poker news, things are good. I have been playing a lot of harmonica lately and I am in the process of writing a play. I'll probably post some exerpts on here when it get farther along. It's about a compulsive gambler (imagine that).