« Home | I hate poker. » | 200NL treating me well. » | Things are running...but not good. » | People Actually Read This Shit? » | Right on Time » | Staying even is worse than losing. » | Building a Bankroll »

On the Up and Up

Things have been running very well the last few days. I have been running at 15.66 ptbb/100 for my last 10K hands on Full Tilt and I am feeling pretty good about my game. I think that I have gotten a lot better recently and think I will be pwning from this point forward (hopefully).

I have been in the process of setting up an epassporte account for probably a month now. At first every thing seemed like it was going to go smooth. They do an account verification where they send you two small amounts of money and you have to tell them how much those amounts were before you can use your account. This took about 4 days and then I deposited money which took another 7 days to get through. The problem is, on their fees page they say they are taking about $2.00 for transfers but instead they took out $5.00. This would have been fine except for the fact that I only deposited $47.00. I don't need to deposit, I need to cash out. So now my account balance is $42.00 and I can't deposit to Full Tilt because their minimum amount is $45.00. It makes me want to kill somebody.

I picked up another Job dealing cards. It's not a bad gig, but I would rather not be working. I just think with all the online gaming stuff that is going on it is the smart thing to have some means of encome to call back upon if the whole online poker thing is flushed down the toilet. In the mean time I hope to make as much money as possible grinding away...

Glad to hear things are coming around bro...was real upset to hear about your bad run there but thats way out of site now...gl and keep this shit up...

Post a Comment