« Home | Not a whole lot of playing lately... » | Running Poorly » | On the Up and Up » | I hate poker. » | 200NL treating me well. » | Things are running...but not good. » | People Actually Read This Shit? » | Right on Time » | Staying even is worse than losing. » | Building a Bankroll »

The Gambler

Roll the dice, deal the cards, hold hands with the one armed mistress of chance…
it doesn’t matter. It’s the the bullet that calls to you. The question that must be answered. Is this it? Is that leaden soldier aching for the warmth of my flesh? Is the dream of crimson to become a reality erupting on the white walls of destiny or is it just a click click click and an anticipation. A glimps of that black cloaked figure who wants nothing more than to pull you into the depths. But I’m not a fool. I know my odds. I’m a favorite. Five to One.

post more donk

Post a Comment